Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Monday 6 January 2014

On your mark........

I checked my weight today and  I weighed in at 105kg; chaiiiii I don't even want to think about how far I am from my goal. Hmnnnnn my pre pregnancy weight was 74.5kg.

   For those of you that are joining me on this challenge, the first thing we need to do is set clear goals.

My goal is to get to 70kg latest by December 2014 ( set realistic goals). This means I have 11months+ to get to my target. So this also means I have 3.2 kg to loose monthly.

Organise your time so u can exercise for at least 45minutes daily ......then keep checking this blog for tips. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a mail.

I will start this challenge on Thursday by God's grace.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment