Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Tuesday 21 January 2014

I just can't give up now.......

I JUST CAAANNNTTT GIVE UP NOW ....... ##singing##.... I have come  too far from where I started frommm....nobody told me the road will be easy......


          Okay blog visitors, temptation has started setting in # wink#
   
            I have a whole carton of malt drink in my house that I cannot drink.....hmmmm..... na soso TEA I dey drink......I keep myself in check by reminding myself of the calorie content on the bottle label.
                     
                Packaged quick cooking noodles that I have developed a love for dey there.....I no fit 'whack' am.
                       
                                  Scones dey sef ......mbanu...... when I remember how painful my exercises are I just respect myself......
                     
         Biscuits ke? Nooooooo. Not even crackers; I  have even begged the children to support me so that we reduce the temptation.
           
           At least I have lost the craving for cereal and milk....and I consider it no small feat.......It's plant milk till further notice (almond or soya).

           Am thinking of eliminating refined carbs (bread, pasta, baked white flour products) in this first phase. Except for gluten free home made bread.

 For the purpose of easy target achievement for me, have divided the journey into 4 phases......dropping 10kg is a phase .....last phase is 5kg dropping and then keeping the weight off.

      Are you with me on this weight loss journey? What challenges are you facing currently.....let's share and encourage one another.

   Are you, fellow  'Orobo' going to just watch us ?

I do not claim to be an expert on nutrition or weight loss; I am just a Nigerian that is obese who wants to improve her health and has gone an extra mile to seek information extensively regarding weight loss and nutrition


 I draw willpower from this.......
     Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other thing.
                                                                                                Abraham Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment