Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Friday 24 January 2014

Help.......my body aches......

I had a stressful night and an equally crazy morning. I did not sleep well because baby was cranky; in fact, this morning I actually considered not exercising......


               







But when I remembered my numerous silent blog visitors and how far I have come in two weeks; I climbed on my exercise equipment ( albeit grudgingly) and put in an excruciating 30 minutes.

  As you can see you are not alone in this pain that comes from fat busting exercises......all we need is COMMITMENT.......
   
My body is protesting the stamina training having been used to being at ease for some months BUT the exercise eases tension for me .....I felt better although tired when I finished.
 
   Try to  forge ahead just focus on the finishing line......and take it a day at a time.

     Remember that you need to be accountable to someone else....that way you would most likely stay in the challenge.

........example....Get in a weightloss competition among your friends or colleagues.....

..............set a watchman over you to fine you a sizeable amount when you eat unhealthy stuff. 

...............Get a personal fitness trainer if you can afford it.

    Bottom line is that we keep motivated no matter how difficult it is for very soon our results will be seen by all.

   ## Remember you need to see a doctor before beginning any exercise and diet regime ##

     .....Singing.....I know that I can make it......I know that I can staaaannnndddd.........

No comments:

Post a Comment