Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Thursday 30 January 2014

a day's entry in my food diary

Here is an example of what I eat....please note that I am breastfeeding....

       Freshly squeezed lemon into water (1glass)
                                                                    THEN.....A glass of unsweetened almond milk..........                                                                                          (Post exercise)

THEN.......
A Glass of water

THEN....

THEN 2 Glasses of water

THEN.....(freshly squeezed juice)


THEN A HANDFUL of Unsalted Roasted peanuts

THEN.....

A GLASS of water

THEN.........

.....eaten latest by 7.30pm

THEN......

.a big mug of lactation TEA or peppermint & spearmint & fieldmint TEA to aid digestion.

THEN........
1 big Eva bottle size of water bottle to be drank throughout the night.

NOTE:

 Its not as if I don't cheat oooo #wink#......but I try to cheat with fruits or nuts and on rare occasions one or two spoonfuls of  my family's dinner.......







2 comments: