Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Weight loss and your health

Being overweight is gone beyond just looks.....it is the conducive atmosphere we are creating in our bodies for debilitating illnesses that is scary.

    As I slowly but steadily loose weight I feel my energy level soaring and the knee pain I have felt since I put to bed is starting to get better......all this are the dividends of exercising.

Which is why just fad diets aka starving yourself is not a healthy or sustainable way of loosing weight.

    Are you still popping weight loss pills or drinking all kinds of concoction in the name of loosing weight.....stop endangering your life.......

  OR you are still deceiving yourself that we cannot all be 'lepa' .....that BIG is beautiful.....I challenge you you to shock people around you and help yourself to reveal a new level of well-being to your life

Take charge of your health today.

Sign up at a gym, start eating fresh and healthy, eliminate junk food, read tips from this blog......

                                    Let us help one another to our weight loss destination.
             

  You can enter in your details here lets start a movement of weight watchers *wink*. That way you will accountable to all of us and me as I am accountable to all you silent blog readers.
                     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment