Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Thursday 9 January 2014

360 Days weightloss and diet Sanitation challenge

So the countdown to my 'forever lepa' status has started....lol...don't laff at me oooo cos all I have to do is to make healthy lifestyle changes a step at a time and voilaaa am at my goal. Humour me and just forget how far I am to the finish line

This is me as at today January 9th 2014 weighing 105kg....KG nt POUNDS chaiiii. 








   Ponder on this........
        There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
                                                                                                         Nelson Mandela


1 comment: