Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Photo update

I started this Challenge on the 9th of January 2014 weighing 105 kg and its been gruelling and exciting at the same time. See my photo update:



                                                    me as at 23 January 2014 weighing 99.5 kg


                                                  Me as at 21st July 2014
Me as at 23 July 2014 weighing in at 83.1 kg.....the jeans is 3 sizes smaller....

My target is 70kg by 9th January 2015 by God's grace......Soo the race for the finish line is still on.... wish me luck; I need it #wink#

9 comments:

  1. Wow!, good job and good luck girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sis,thumbs up to u! Menh, I envy u o. Bt I kinda like d way u're looking now sha. Dunno if u'd be too slim at 70kg. U look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Emmanuella, thanks dear, well my goal is to be at a healthy BMI and don't worry I will look very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww Yemisi wonderful JWD

    ReplyDelete
  6. good girl, you look great

    ReplyDelete