Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Monday 20 January 2014

How I lost 4.6 kg in one week

It  has become necessary for me to publish a day of my food diary in the first one week of my 360 days weight loss challenge so as to encourage someone out there and at the same time give out food ideas.
 

  In order to jumpstart my weigh loss 'engine' and kill my craving for sweet cereal, ( which was my quick fix when I was pregnant and during the early sleep deprived post partum days)

 I decided to do meal replacement......replace two cooked meals in my diet with something raw or at least mostly raw.

Soooo.......
                       Breakfast is Salad and something ..........could be steamed fish.
                     


Remember I am exclusively breastfeeding so I wake up hungry having breastfed through the night.


Lunch .....freshly extracted juice (you can do smoothie)



Dinner .......which I eat by 7pm.

SNACK........A handful of unsalted groundnut.

TEA..........Mother's milk organic TEA (aids healthy lactation)
........peppermint and spearmint TEA.

WATER......6-8 glasses during the day and big Eva bottle quantity at night because I am breastfeeding.

##### Questions and comments are welcome##### wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment