Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Take care of your body....Its the only one you have.

Thursday 6 February 2014

Weigh in as @ Day 28 of 360 Days weight loss Challenge

Today I weighed in at
98.74 kg

This means I added a whopping 1kg........# sad face#
I have not been cheating oooo so it is time to review my exercise........I guess the 'honeymoon' is over.

Looking on the bright side however.....My monthly scorecard is that I lost 6.6 kg........Surpasses my monthly goal target of -2 kg or -3kg

Today I increased the exercise time and intensity. I have also added strength training and muscles toning.

All will end in praise in Jesus name.

4 comments:

  1. Do u need a buddy for d weight loss challenge? I have lost a lot of weight myself, almost 50kg. But I've lost motivation. My target is 68kg. Right now I'm between 97 & 99kg. I need help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss ooooo..... a buddy is very much welcome...... Well done on your achievement so far. Can You share with us how you did it? On the help part .....send me an email let's discuss more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm just replying. Pls what's ur email address?

    ReplyDelete